Open Conference Systems is a powerful publishing tool enabling you to create a website that can manage academic conferences. Here at SGIS we can help you set-up Open Conference Systems for a one-off fee of £25.00.
1. Order a domain name and hosting package - click here if you already have a domain
2. Once your hosting has been purchased contact the support team and request the installtion service
3. We will then send an £25.00 invoice for the installation work
4. Once the invoice is paid we will then install Open Conference Systems
5. You're ready to start using Open Conference Systems! Full documentation on how to use Open Conference Systems can be found here https://pkp.sfu.ca/files/OCSinanHour.pdf
If you have any questions please contact us
We use PayPal to keep you protected.
Affordable hosting packages that won’t increase in price - that’s a promise!
A no fuss 30 day money back guarantee.
No contract, cancel any time.
Complete control over your domains and hosting accounts.
It will always be free to send us a support query.